Adobe Guadalupe Vineyards And Inn
In the heart of the Baja’s tranquil Valle De Guadalupe, near the town of El Porvenir and about 40 minutes from the port of Ensenada, Adobe Guadalupe welcomes you with a glass of wine and gracious hospitality.
Adobe Guadalupe is more than just another winery. Our vines of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Nebbiolo, Tempranillo, Malbec, Grenache, Cinsault, Mourvedre, Syrah, and Viognier grapes cover 60 scenic acres, bordered by orchards of highly productive olive trees and pomegranate bushes. Adobe Guadalupe has been around longer than most---we began planting our vines in 1997 and celebrated our first harvest in 2000. Today, our wines are acknowledged to be among the best in Mexico, and you can enjoy tastings, offered daily, in either our Cava, or in our Tienda de Adobe (boutique) and take home a bottle or two of your favorite archangel.
OWNER: Tru Miller
WINEMAKER: Daniel Lonnberg
CASE PRODUCTION: 8,000 cases
Wine Allocation Membership
Coming Soon . . . ! Details about Adobe Guadalupe's first-ever Wine Allocation Membership designed specifically for U.S. wine customers.
Tru Miller (Owner) with winemaker Daniel Lonnberg
Tasting Room Hours:
10:00am to 6:00pm Monday-Sunday
CA, MN, NY, Chicago, El Paso, Las Vegas
- 2019 Adobe Guadalupe Uriel Rose
- 2019 Adobe Guadalupe Jardin Magico
- 2019 Adobe Guadalupe Jardin de Tru
- 2020 Adobe Guadalupe Jardin Secreto
- 2018 Adobe Guadalupe Gabriel
- 2018 Adobe Guadalupe Kerubiel
- 2018 Adobe Guadalupe Miguel
- 2018 Adobe Guadalupe Rafael
- 2017 Adobe Guadalupe Serafiel
- 2018 Adobe Guadalupe Polvo de Mar