Bodegas Henri Lurton
Born out of an adventure that links France to Mexico. Henri Lurton, owner of Grand Cru Classé, Chateau Brane-Cantenac in Margaux, with the support of his eldest sons, Vincent & Nicolas, has made a significant investment in Baja California. Convinced by its winemaking potential, the warmth of its people and the generosity of its land, the Lurton Family is intent on creating one of Baja California’s premier wineries.
One of the brand’s “secret weapons” is the fact that the “Lurton Family Business” has been firmly rooted in wine for generations. At last count, the Lurton family tree can count more than 30 wine projects around the world. Needless to say, having access to generations of information and experience can be quite useful when launching a new brand into the emerging market like Baja.
Seamlessly bridging the cultural and viticultural divide between France & Mexico has been key to the brand’s rapid rise and acceptance in both the United States & Mexico.
Bodegas Henri Lurton seeks to faithfully convey nature’s bounty and the Baja Terroir, uniting it with the mestizo vision that is based around tradition and authenticity.
OWNER: Henri Lurton
WINEMAKER: Lourdes Martinez Ojeda
CASE PRODUCTION: 3,000
Vincent, Nicolas & Henri Lurton
Valle de Guadalupe,
Baja California, Mexico
Tasting Room Hours:
By appointment only
CA, DC, MD, VA, MN, NM, NY, NJ, TX
Las Vegas, Nashville, Reno, Chicago, El Paso
- 2019 Bodegas Henri Lurton Chenin Blanc
- 2019 Bodegas Henri Lurton Sauvignon Blanc
- 2018 Bodegas Henri Lurton Chenin Blanc Centenario
- 2020 Bodegas Henri Lurton Vino Naranja (Orange)
- 2017 Bodegas Henri Lurton Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2017 Bodegas Henri Lurton Carmenere
- 2018 Bodegas Henri Lurton Nebbiolo
- 2018 Bodegas Henri Lurton Petite Sirah
- 2016 Bodegas Henri Lurton Boheme (750 & 1.5L)